Kansas @ Duke, 9/25 - 4PM KO, ACCN, Menu & Attendance Thread

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Re: Kansas @ Duke, 9/25 - 4PM KO, ACCN, Menu & Attendance Thread

Post by CathyCA » September 26th, 2021, 9:49 am

Y'all, we had so much fun yesterday! Tim and Chris, you outdid yourselves with the food. It was deee-luscious!

It was so good to see everyone. I have missed all of you!

As a post-script to all of the fun, I will share this funny: Last night on Facebook, Jon posted a video of DUMB marching by the tailgate and Ozzie cheering them on in his #9 Duke football jersey. One of Jon's friends asked in a follow-up post, "is #9 a reverend? i thnk so...i recognize that silver hair" Yup. That really happened. BTW, Ozzie will be filling in for the pastor next Sunday morning at the First United Methodist Church in Dunedin, FL. His sermon topic is "Dwell in Sheol, carolina." ;)
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » September 26th, 2021, 10:24 am

CathyCA wrote:
September 26th, 2021, 9:49 am
Y'all, we had so much fun yesterday! Tim and Chris, you outdid yourselves with the food. It was deee-luscious!

It was so good to see everyone. I have missed all of you!

As a post-script to all of the fun, I will share this funny: Last night on Facebook, Jon posted a video of DUMB marching by the tailgate and Ozzie cheering them on in his #9 Duke football jersey. One of Jon's friends asked in a follow-up post, "is #9 a reverend? i thnk so...i recognize that silver hair" Yup. That really happened. BTW, Ozzie will be filling in for the pastor next Sunday morning at the First United Methodist Church in Dunedin, FL. His sermon topic is "Dwell in Sheol, carolina." ;)
I have another doppelgänger? I thought it was Richard Dreyfus. :)) :9f:
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » September 26th, 2021, 10:49 am

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
September 26th, 2021, 10:24 am

I have another doppelgänger? I thought it was Richard Dreyfus. :)) :9f:
Apparently, your counterpart is a United Methodist minister in Florida who must have gone to Divinity School at Duke. :9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » September 26th, 2021, 9:46 pm

Thanks again to Chris and the wayward TNTDevil! You guys rock!!
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
Phredd3
Full Time Student at PWing school
Full Time Student at PWing school

Post by Phredd3 » September 27th, 2021, 10:52 am

Thanks, Chris and Tim, for hosting. Great food, and although we ended up spending most of our time catching up with our son who was in for his long-delayed graduation, we all enjoyed the opportunity to be there. It is quite a dedicated group! The Duke win was a nice bonus, and the Carolina loss was a double-bonus. Could not have been much better all around. We'll have to try it again sometime, now that we know what it looks like and spend more time actually getting to know folks. Thanks for having us!

-Phredd and Phamily