The "Windsor's Daughter is Hot" Thread

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

Shammrog
Full Time Student at PWing school

The "Windsor's Daughter is Hot" Thread

Post by Shammrog » April 15th, 2009, 2:29 pm

Windsor's daughter is, as I have previously noted - hot. And, Windsor continues to torture me by using her daughter's pic as her avatar.

I am further informed that colchar has proposed marriage on TBTSNB (The Board that Shall Not be Named.)

1. colchar, I will not allow this.
2. Should I ever be available, I shall win her over!

=(( =(( =(( =(( =((
cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Re: The "Windsor's Daughter is Hot" Thread

Post by cl15876 » April 15th, 2009, 2:32 pm

Shammrog wrote:Windsor's daughter is, as I have previously noted - hot. And, Windsor continues to torture me by using her daughter's pic as her avatar.

I am further informed that colchar has proposed marriage on TBTSNB (The Board that Shall Not be Named.)

:x :x :x :x :x
ROFLMAO! I was taking bets as to who would respond FIRST, .... I lost! :))
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » April 15th, 2009, 2:52 pm

One of her friends is a photography student...these were both for photo shoots she had to do for class:

m_689f73bba9ad9d9989bc1a096ea4e0d0.jpg
m_689f73bba9ad9d9989bc1a096ea4e0d0.jpg (7.43 KiB) Viewed 1523 times
m_955ad53c4735006e21eb54461f5e9ccf.jpg
m_955ad53c4735006e21eb54461f5e9ccf.jpg (12.83 KiB) Viewed 1522 times
Mom takes bribes........ :D
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » April 15th, 2009, 2:55 pm

Shammrog wrote:Windsor's daughter is, as I have previously noted - hot. And, Windsor continues to torture me by using her daughter's pic as her avatar.

Actually, it happened here, not at TBTSNBN. Windsor made a comment that her daughter was available and I posted something back. It kind of snowballed from there until Windsor, in short order, declared that, not only had she found a new board to play on, but that she had also gained a son-in-law.
You snooze, you lose.
Good luck with that.
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
Shammrog

Post by Shammrog » April 15th, 2009, 3:02 pm

colchar wrote:

Actually, it happened here, not at TBTSNBN. Windsor made a comment that her daughter was available and I posted something back. It kind of snowballed from there until Windsor, in short order, declared that, not only had she found a new board to play on, but that she had also gained a son-in-law.
You snooze, you lose.
Good luck with that.
Well, I wasn't snoozing - I am married... :)

And, at 37, I am just way too old...

I am told she is 21 - is this correct?

(If she is under 18, I apologize for my thoughts.)
Shammrog

Post by Shammrog » April 15th, 2009, 3:05 pm

windsor wrote:One of her friends is a photography student...these were both for photo shoots she had to do for class:

m_689f73bba9ad9d9989bc1a096ea4e0d0.jpg
m_955ad53c4735006e21eb54461f5e9ccf.jpg
Mom takes bribes........ :D
You,...

... are cruel.
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » April 15th, 2009, 3:07 pm

Shammrog wrote:
Well, I wasn't snoozing - I am married... :)

And, at 37, I am just way too old...

I am told she is 21 - is this correct?

(If she is under 18, I apologize for my thoughts.)

I am too old as well - unless she, like many women, likes older guys (21 year old men are almost all idiots). But, in this little fantasy world of ours, age doesn't matter does it?

I wonder how she would feel if she knew Mom was playing marriage broker here on the interwebs?
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » April 15th, 2009, 3:08 pm

Shammrog wrote: You,...

... are cruel.

Watch what you say to my mother-in-law...
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » April 15th, 2009, 3:14 pm

colchar wrote: I wonder how she would feel if she knew Mom was playing marriage broker here on the interwebs?
Her exact comments were
'you are such a geek' 'is he cute?' 'London huh?' "does he have an accent"

She does tend to prefer men who are slightly older and have more blood supply flowing to their craniums than to uh....other places.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » April 15th, 2009, 3:15 pm

colchar wrote:Watch what you say to my mother-in-law...
LOL!!!
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » April 15th, 2009, 3:17 pm

windsor wrote:
colchar wrote: I wonder how she would feel if she knew Mom was playing marriage broker here on the interwebs?
Her exact comments were

She does tend to prefer men who are slightly older and have more blood supply flowing to their craniums than to uh....other places.
HAHAHAHA - Sounds like mom raised her right! It also helps when the young man sees the gun being cleaned prior to departure for the intellectual exchange about to ensue!!!!! Ummmm, whaaaaattttt tttttimmmme shallllll I hhhaveeeeee her backkkkkkk again???????? Jusssssst checccckkinng! :))
Sue71
Graduate Student at PWing school
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Sue71 » April 15th, 2009, 3:17 pm

windsor wrote:
Her exact comments were

OMG you are pimping her! ROFL =)) ;) =)) ;) =)) ;) =))
You don't walk the plank in NJ. You just disappear. Forever.
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » April 15th, 2009, 3:19 pm

cl15876 wrote:
windsor wrote:
Her exact comments were

HAHAHAHA - Sounds like mom raised her right! It also helps when the young man sees the gun being cleaned prior to departure for the intellectual exchange about to ensue!!!!! Ummmm, whaaaaattttt tttttimmmme shallllll I hhhaveeeeee her backkkkkkk again???????? Jusssssst checccckkinng! :))

No guns. I just make sure I mention to them that I neutered my dogs myself. :D
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » April 15th, 2009, 3:22 pm

windsor wrote: No guns. I just make sure I mention to them that I neutered my dogs myself. :D
LOL - Hard pill to swallow as a youngster!!!! :-D
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » April 15th, 2009, 3:24 pm

=(( =(( =(( =(( =((
Not to be a downer or anything, but don't you want to hook up with DevilAlumna too? How do you think she is going to feel when she sees you have started an entire thread about Windsor's daughter? :o :o :o
I worship the Blue Devil!
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » April 15th, 2009, 3:25 pm

windsor wrote:
Her exact comments were
'you are such a geek'
She has you pegged doesn't she ;)
'is he cute?'
No idea but have had plenty of girlfriends over the years so I guess at least some women find me attractive.
'London huh?' "does he have an accent"
Yes, sort of - but it's Scottish, not English. I lived in Scotland as a child and learned to speak while there so I came to Canada with a Scottish accent. I still have some traces of it when speaking to my parents or someone else with a Scottish accent. While over there my accent comes flying back out within an hour of landing. At a BBQ last summer at a cousin's place in Scotland, the women were sitting around discussing how much I reminded them of my grandfather and how, for the most part, I sound as if I'd never left so I guess my accent just comes back naturally.
Well I am a an ABD PhD candidate (for now) so I guess I qualify as having blood supply to my cranium. For what it's worth, one university awarded me a BA (Hons) and another awarded me a Master's so I can't be completely stupid. My friends might disagree with that assessment though...
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
Shammrog

Post by Shammrog » April 15th, 2009, 3:32 pm

TillyGalore wrote:

=(( =(( =(( =(( =((
Not to be a downer or anything, but don't you want to hook up with DevilAlumna too? How do you think she is going to feel when she sees you have started an entire thread about Windsor's daughter? :o :o :o
I could hook up with BOTH of them! Not (necessarily...) at the same time. Unless, of course, I could.
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » April 15th, 2009, 3:39 pm

Shammrog wrote:
TillyGalore wrote:

=(( =(( =(( =(( =((
I could hook up with BOTH of them! Not (necessarily...) at the same time. Unless, of course, I could.
Shammie - DA has librarian glasses... be careful! You are playing with two fire pits, being the "37 year old" that you claim, endurance becomes an issue at that age!!!!!!!! =))
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » April 15th, 2009, 3:40 pm

Shammrog wrote:
TillyGalore wrote:

And yet you wonder why you were never in the running for Windsor's daughter (we really need to know her name so that we can stop calling her Windsor's daughter)...
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » April 15th, 2009, 3:41 pm

cl15876 wrote: . . . endurance becomes an issue at that age!!!!!!!! =))

Maybe it did for you but some of us are still doing fine. Besides, I've always preferred marathons to sprints.
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------