New link in my signature

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

New link in my signature

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » September 15th, 2022, 9:07 am

As many/most of you know, I am in the Indoor Air Quality business and have been for almost 15 years. I do IAQ testing and sell air purification equipment from two companies, Greentech Environmental and Best Living Systems. They are independent of each other but inter-related, including one making at least parts of the equipment for the other, and soon vice-versa. Great equipment and it really works, as some of you already know.

When Covid-19 struck, many air purifier companies made claims about killing Sars-Covid-2, the virus that causes Covid-19 (the disease). The FDA "Wo there guys, unless you have specific testing to back up your claim, Cease and Desist". Some companies ignored the order and have been sued. Greentech removed all claims of killing viruses from their advertising/literature while they spent close to $1,000,000 getting lab testing done in 2021, using actual Sars-Covid-2 virus and not a "surrogate", in the largest qualified space any lab in the country offered. Most testing done was using a surrogate (similar but different virus) and in an enclosure no larger than a shoe box.

Greentech's equipment is now FDA approved to claim it "Inactivates 99.98% of the virus that causes Covid-19". No one else has that. They have sold this equipment to thousands of customers, both homes and commercial, including schools across the country. The New York Yankees installed their commercial equipment in both Yankee Stadium in NY and in Steinbrenner Field in Tampa, their spring training facility. It's in both the offices and in the open public spaces. There are links to the test results and the Yankee endorsement on their web site.

Greentech has redone their affiliate program this year (I am an affiliate/distributor) and last night launched their new affiliate web sites, including mine! You can now get to this web site to not only see the equipment and test reports, but actually buy the equipment on line. The link works on desktops, laptops, smart phones and tablets. You will see my company name, EcoGreen, at the top left of the web site. If you purchase equipment on that web site, I will earn a commission on what you purchase. Shipping is free within the US and except for in Tennessee, where they are located, they are not charging sales tax (that may change in the future as tax laws evolve).

The web address is http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com Note there is no "www" in the url. This is a sub web site to their corporate one. This link is now in my signature in place of my old web site address.

If anyone has any questions, please call/text/message me, and I'll be happy to answer any questions I can.

If anyone purchases equipment from the site, I will rebate you 5% of your purchase price directly after I get the commission, which takes about a month. In the future, as they refine the web site, I will offer a discount code instead of the rebate, but that's not set up yet.
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com