Happy belated birthday to Crazietalk.net!

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Happy belated birthday to Crazietalk.net!

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » April 11th, 2020, 11:41 am

This passed us by until I noticed my "Joined" date on my post just now

Wednesday April 8th being the anniversary of Chris setting up our website explains a text I sent to him on Tuesday night, April 7th at 10:28 pm. I said this to him "Something is wrong with crazietalk. (When I try to get on it) Says account is suspended" I'm guessing Chris had to renew our site! Thanks Chris, and as always, may we contribute to the cost of maintaining the site? :duke: :9f:

Happy birthday/anniversary to Crazietalk.net! :ymparty: :9f: And many more! :dance: :-BD ^:)^ :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
windsor
PWing School Professor

Re: Happy belated birthday to Crazietalk.net!

Post by windsor » April 11th, 2020, 12:25 pm

:occasion-cake: :occasion-birthday: :occasion-cake: :occasion-birthday: :occasion-cake: :occasion-birthday: :occasion-cake: :occasion-birthday: :occasion-cake: :occasion-birthday: :occasion-cake: :occasion-birthday: :occasion-cake: :occasion-birthday: :occasion-cake: :occasion-birthday: :occasion-cake: :occasion-birthday: :occasion-cake: :occasion-birthday: :occasion-cake: :occasion-birthday:

Well Happy Birthday to US!
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » April 11th, 2020, 10:46 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 11:41 am

Wednesday April 8th being the anniversary of Chris setting up our website explains a text I sent to him on Tuesday night, April 7th at 10:28 pm. I said this to him "Something is wrong with crazietalk. (When I try to get on it) Says account is suspended" I'm guessing Chris had to renew our site! Thanks Chris, and as always, may we contribute to the cost of maintaining the site? :duke: :9f:

Happy birthday/anniversary to Crazietalk.net! :ymparty: :9f: And many more! :dance: :-BD ^:)^ :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
Ha! I got the same message and figured I'd screwed up again somehow/someway but this certainly 'splains what happened.

Mucho thanks again, Chris for taking care of us and CTN!! ^:)^ ^:)^
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » May 20th, 2020, 4:10 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:

Ha! Yep...that's definitely an anniversary reminder!
If I ever do ask for contributions, it will be so that we can lock it in for a three year span. It's pretty cool to think that CTN has been up and running for so long! :happy-bouncyblue:
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » May 20th, 2020, 10:21 pm

:ymparty:
CameronBornAndBred wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 4:10 pm
OZZIE4DUKE wrote:

Ha! Yep...that's definitely an anniversary reminder!
If I ever do ask for contributions, it will be so that we can lock it in for a three year span. It's pretty cool to think that CTN has been up and running for so long! :happy-bouncyblue:
:ymparty: :9f:
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
IowaDevil
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by IowaDevil » May 27th, 2020, 12:46 pm

Thanks Chris for all you do! :ymhug:
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » June 4th, 2020, 9:45 pm

Yes, thanks so much, Chris!!! :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein