Karma is not a bitch

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

windsor
PWing School Professor

Karma is not a bitch

Post by windsor » July 5th, 2018, 10:16 pm

Karma is not a bitch. Karma is a 6 month old Male miniature poodle now sleeping in a crate a few feet from me. Those of you on Facebook have no doubt seen pics and posts. Karma previously known as bubba Has a pedigree to die for. He is from the same breeder as Tyler and was going to be the heir apparent Superstars stud dog. In order to be considered a minutes or a poodle must be between 10 and 15" tall and this dog will end up a little over 15 when he is full grown. Add to that he has a little bit of an under bite and he is not going to be the next big show thing. Tyler breeder And her husband or having a very sad and emotional conversation about what they were going to do with this puppy who was not going to be a show dog. They loved him very much but they're breeders and they shout and it's very hard for them to keep a dog that isn't going to do that . As Karen was asking Dan how are we ever gonna find him a home we can live with her cell phone chirped... Normally because of the seriousness of the conversation she would not have answered it, but a litter she cool bread was due on the ground any minute and she assumed it was a well paying update. It was not. It was this message from me on her Facebook messenger
"
I lost my Labrador in January , Tyler has been the only dog since then... And he doesn't like it and it just feels weird but you know how much I do and I don't have the time right now the energy or the money to actively campaign two dogs. I am a year or 2 away from wanting another performance puppy. ( My logic is it will be 2 years before a puppy is ready to hit competition circuit which would make Tyler 7 ish) If you happen to hear of anyone trying to place a mini that is an adult or older puppy into a pet home where they will be well loved well-cared-for but really won't do much performance think of me. Obviously he/she be spayed or neutered if it isn't already. Gender and color or not important... It needs to be a sweet lovable dog will be happy with the important job of making sure my sofa doesn't disappear lol. I am willing to travel to pick it up and introduce it to Tyler... Which of course is the acid test he gets along with 99% of the dogs he has ever met so I'm not too concerned but it his house I just live in it"

She read that started to cry read that to her husband he got a lump in his throat she message me back that she had a 6 month old black male that I could have....HAVE... Because all they wanted was for him to have perfect home and I qualified.
Tyler cross me $1600... A 6 month old puppy like him she could easily sell for $1000.

And that crazietalkers is why he is called Karma
20180704_152702.jpg
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
shereec
PWing School Professor

Re: Karma is not a bitch

Post by shereec » July 6th, 2018, 6:26 am

Lucky Karma, lucky Tyler, lucky YOU! :ymhug:
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » July 6th, 2018, 7:14 am

I love this story. Lucky you, lucky Karma.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » July 6th, 2018, 8:03 am

Saw the pics on Facebook. Love the back story! :9f:
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » July 6th, 2018, 8:41 am

Welcome to your FURever family, Karma! You're going to love it there!

:9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by DukePA » July 6th, 2018, 9:03 am

How completely wonderful!!! Big hugs to you, Windsor and belly rubs to the boys :) :) :)
IowaDevil

Post by IowaDevil » July 6th, 2018, 10:14 am

Happy happy Karma! Love the story - he is meant to be yours! :ymhug:
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » July 6th, 2018, 9:35 pm

Congrats to you both!
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » July 9th, 2018, 10:23 am

Perfect name! Thanks for sharing the story behind it.
Life is good!
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 12th, 2018, 11:53 am

Thank you for the uplifting story of Karma, Windsor! May you have many happy years together. You are certainly well suited for each other.
Iron Duke #1471997.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » July 25th, 2018, 8:50 pm

I love this so much!!
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein