String of Good Luck - Theater Wise

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

Bostondevil
Graduate Student at PWing school

String of Good Luck - Theater Wise

Post by Bostondevil » April 11th, 2009, 6:14 pm

Not so many Boston area folks here but I've got plays going up 5 weekends in a row starting in mid-May!

First up is 'Make it a Good One' at the 11:11 Theater Company's 'Almost' Festival, last two weekends in May at the Boston Center for the Arts. The, first weekend in June, it's off to NC to see 'Almost Made in Heaven' at Lee Street Theater in Salisbury. Then the second and third weekends in June, Curtain Call Theater in Braintree, MA is doing 'Heartbreak Hill'. Plus, I'm working with the local high school theater group (at the infamous Newton North High School) on their student playwrights festival.

Plane ticket has been purchased. I'm flying to Durham on Friday, June 5th. Haven't decided if I'm driving to Salisbury for one or two nights yet. Saturday the 6th is definite though. Flying back on Sunday, so, short but sweet visit.
The time is out of joint, O cursed spite!
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Re: String of Good Luck - Theater Wise

Post by TillyGalore » April 11th, 2009, 6:15 pm

Congratulations!! Woo hoo!!! Yay, Bostondevil!!!!!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I worship the Blue Devil!
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » April 11th, 2009, 7:01 pm

Bostondevil wrote:Not so many Boston area folks here but I've got plays going up 5 weekends in a row starting in mid-May!
BD that is soooo awesome. I'm hoping one day we will all be talking about when you used to post with us before you were famous. I'm also hoping I get to see one of your works live before too long. Congrats and best wishes for more success!
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
Bostondevil

Post by Bostondevil » April 16th, 2009, 8:41 pm

Hey Miles, here it is, I thought I'd started one already. Is this good enough?
The time is out of joint, O cursed spite!
Miles
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by Miles » April 16th, 2009, 8:44 pm

Bostondevil wrote:Hey Miles, here it is, I thought I'd started one already. Is this good enough?
Yup yup, this works poifectly.
sMiles
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » April 16th, 2009, 11:41 pm

Bostondevil wrote:Not so many Boston area folks here but I've got plays going up 5 weekends in a row starting in mid-May!

First up is 'Make it a Good One' at the 11:11 Theater Company's 'Almost' Festival, last two weekends in May at the Boston Center for the Arts. The, first weekend in June, it's off to NC to see 'Almost Made in Heaven' at Lee Street Theater in Salisbury. Then the second and third weekends in June, Curtain Call Theater in Braintree, MA is doing 'Heartbreak Hill'. Plus, I'm working with the local high school theater group (at the infamous Newton North High School) on their student playwrights festival.

Plane ticket has been purchased. I'm flying to Durham on Friday, June 5th. Haven't decided if I'm driving to Salisbury for one or two nights yet. Saturday the 6th is definite though. Flying back on Sunday, so, short but sweet visit.
Keep us informed here as I/we'd love to meet you and attend a showing in Salisbury, about 2 hours from here.

That gets us out for a night, a BBQ lunch/dinner in Lexington, on the way to Salisbury, and a beer exchange with Miles :D .
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.